No products in the cart.
Being a safe marketplace, Orders.lk is highly dedicated to enable trusted relationship between our buyers and sellers. To improve buying experience on Orders.lk our sellers set their own return policies defining time period of returns and the method of compensation. The following information will guide you through your seller’s provided return policy and show you how to initiate the return of your product
How to Return the Product
- Call to the number which is on your invoice number.
- Tell us about your issue why you are returning the product.
What happens if I am unable to initiate the return process?
- If you are unable to initiate the return process for the following reasons you are entitled to raise a dispute through the Orders.lk Dispute Resolution Center.
- The seller is not reachable to complete the return of the product
- I received a wrong/damaged/broken product, I filled the request within 72 hours but the seller will not accept the return
- I changed my mind and I want to return the product but the seller will not accept the return, although it is within his return policy
- Shipped the product to the seller but I did not receive any refund or replacement
- If your issue in not included in the above list, we encourage you to file a complaint with our Customer Service Team, by sending email