Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Providing help to Your problems with the Website or any technical problems
- For proper administration of the Orders.lk Website
- Improving services, content and advertising on Orders.lk
- Protecting the integrity of the Website & responding to any legal processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as legalized by law
Usage of Personal Data
Personal data provided by you will be used for the following:
- To verify your identity
- To verify your website registration eligibility
- To process, maintain and manage website registrations
- To respond to queries and handle feedback
- To let buyers and sellers communicate
- To enhance our service and product offerings
- To provide you marketing material and updates related to our latest services and products
- For legal purposes
Third Party Websites and Links
Orders.lk pursues the best security for the Integrity of Your Personal Information and to help protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access/alteration, exposure or mishandling. Orders.lk implements the latest practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Orders.lk stores .Your personal data. Orders.lk does not take responsibility for any breach of security or actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information as this is beyond our control
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Orders.lk may make changes to this policy at any time and users will be informed of any changes made to it. All changes and updates made to the policy will be immediately effective and by accessing the website or using its services, you agree to be governed by the latest version of the policy.
By accessing the Website, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. This Policy should be at all times be read along with the Terms of the Website.
- Web: www.orders.lk
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +94 773886678 or 0771116221